Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Thriteen

I absolutely loved everything about today! I started the day with a warm lemon water which always kicks my day off nicely, and then I had a Skype date with the queen of the Earth Diet, Liana :)
It was so refreshing to talk to such a positive, beautiful spirit :) It was such a positive and inspiring conversation...Thankyou sweetie!

One thing we spoke about was the fact that when you start the Earth Diet, you cut out alot of foods that you usually incorporate into your daily diet. The first time you go shopping with your 'Earth Eyes', you realise that at least 80% of a supermarket is filled with processed, preservative filled, sugary, salty CRAP! And soooo many chemicals! In the last couple of days, I've been to the shops a couple of times to restock on earthy goods...but have left every time feeling unsatisfied. I feel like I've been getting bored with the fruits and vegetables thing. However today I realised, that I have hardly tried 20% of the varieties of fruit and veg! I have grown up on the popular foods like Bananas, Apples, Oranges, Grapes, Berries, Broccoli, Carrot, Potato etc. There are so many options that are undiscovered by my taste buds! I tried a coconut for the first time the other day, and it was so exciting! I decided today that I would try a new food every week and blog about its different health benefits, and different recipes or ways to eat it :)

As of tomorrow my food of the week will be the Grapefruit. I am a grapefruit virgin, and I'm so excited to see what it tastes like! Wooohoo!!!




Also, I will start posting photos on the difference in my legs from using my Tonewalkers. They're going well :) They are a completely different leg workout compared to normal runners, and the first couple of runs leave your muscles aching...but now I am starting to notice a difference in my legs, and I haven't been working out for very long. It's a bit exciting.

I would also like to look into Yoga and Pilates. If anyone reading this blog has some advice on how to start, or even what poses work for different areas of the body, I would LOVE to hear from you, and I would share your advice on my blog for everyone else to see and learn too! :) Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!



Here is what our beautiful Earth provided me with...I am such a lucky girl!


BREAKFAST: Mixed Nuts and an Orange

LUNCH: A Choconana Smoothie

SNACK: Macadamias

DINNER: Chickpea Maehem

DESSERT:  A Choconana Smoothie

EXERCISE: A run, push ups, sit ups, dips on the bath and squats.


Anyway, Sleep tight, don't be scared to try new delicious Earth Foods, and Love :)
Love Love Love
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment