Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Fifteen

Heat Stroke. What a doozie! I was so sick with heat stroke! Exhausting and horrible.
Where I live in Australia is having a massive heat wave at the moment. It's been going for about 4 days now, and as I found out today...too much exposure to this kind of heat without enough intake of food and water leaves you very ill!

I learnt a couple of lessons today.
Lesson One: ALWAYS keep hydrated, especially in the heat.
Lesson Two: If you know you are going to be out all day, be prepared. Think ahead and pack lots of Earth foods to fill your body with energy and nutrition.
Lesson Three: Stay in the shade as much as possible when your country is going through a heat wave!!! Haha.

I encountered a Earth Diet conflict today.
I was so sick that I could not stand for more than a minute at a time. I had to rely on other people to prepare my food. I am a lucky girl because I live with people who care alot about me and my health, and tonight made sure I ate a big, nutrition packed meal to replenish any nutrients, vitamins and/or minerals I had lost during the day. The only downfall was that it wasn't 100% Earth Foods. It contained tomato paste, coconut cream and canned soy mince. Although the rest of the meal was all vegetables, I felt a little disappointed in myself that I had to eat a meal containing preservatives.
Even tho I was in no state to cook, I know that the foods was cooked with 120% love, so I guess that cancels out the bad bits :)

I didn't manage to eat a Grapefruit today :(
After yesterdays experience which triggered my gag reflex, I could not stand to even look at a Grapefruit let alone eat one!

I am rapidly losing energy again, so I'm off to bed.
Here is what the Earth naturally provided my body with today:

BREAKFAST: Muesli (Coconut Oil, Almonds, Oats, Chia Seeds and Quinoa)

LUNCH: Carrot Sticks with Basil Pesto

SNACK: A Chocolate Ball

DINNER: A Cooked Meal containing Tomato Paste, Coconut Cream, Soy Mince, Mushrooms, Green Beans, Salt, Carrot and Zucchini

EXERCISE: None.

Be grateful, especially for good health, water and nourishing food.
Love Love Love
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment