Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Thirty

Today started off with good intentions...however like the last couple of days, in the afternoon came the preservatives and chemicals.

I've been questioning why I keep consuming this CRAP!
Day after day, I say I will eat Earth Foods again...and then I just give in.
Could I be addicted?
Is it even possible to be addicted to preservatives and sugar?
I had to do some research to see if I could find some explanations...
Here is what I found:

Dangerous Food Additives and Preservatives

Drugged up, sick and fat.
Unfortunately, that sums up North America pretty good. And the dangerous food additives and preservatives that are used by the Food Matrix are a huge part of why we are all this way.
food matrix
Here's how this works. The major "food" distributors for the Food Matrix profit greatly off of our addictions. But in order to get us addicted and keep us addicted, they have to overcome many obstacles.

First off, in order for us to be drawn to their "food", and to be drawn away from real food, they need to use chemicals (dangerous food additives) to sweeten their foods more than foods were ever designed to be. In the same way that heroine gives the addict a high that, as humans, we were never meant to experience, so also these chemicals give us a sweetness high that we were never meant to experience.
And so when they give us this "high", we become addicted and want more. Moreover the rush that we get from eating their "food" causes us to lose interest in real food as well.
This further compounds the problem for the addict, but makes sure that the Food Corporations profit handsomely (ensuring repeat business until the addict gets cancer or heart disease, and dies).
And another problem that the Food Matrix has to overcome is that of shelf-life. You see the Matrix understands that, if the food they provide never spoils, odds are it will be easier to distribute their "food" further and further, and by so doing addict more people.
You see, the major food corporations ending up wanting you to lose interest in local producers (farmers who actually produce and raise real food). And the only way they can do this is by making sure that the food doesn't spoil on it's way to you (because it often has to travel thousands of miles to get to wherever you are).
And so, to make sure that it gets to you (to distract you from real food), not only do they put chemicals in it to sweeten it to abnormally high levels, but they also must use chemical preservatives, so that, even if it takes weeks or months for someone to actually eat it, it will still taste ok when they finally do (ensures the profitability of these corporations by making sure food is returned for credit because it expired).
This is essential viewing:



So basically, they add dangerous food additives and preservatives for two main reasons:

  1. The additives, so they can addict you by creating a "taste sensation" in your mouth that you were never meant to experience by eating food.
  2. and
  3. The preservatives, so their food will never perish, thus making sure their products can travel thousands of miles, and then sit on the shelf for very long periods, all without going bad... thus ensuring corporate profitability.

And this section will be devoted to exposing these toxic chemicals, so that you can become aware and educate yourself, so that you can avoid these toxic chemicals and help others do the same.
(http://www.jons-weight-loss-secrets.com/dangerousfoodadditives.html)

This is crazy. I knew about this, but this is the first time I had actually researched into the addictive side.

I have been dreading writing this bit all day!!! :(
Here is what I poisoned my body with today:

BREAKFAST: Grapes, Blueberries, Walnuts and Almonds

LUNCH: An Orange with Sunflower Seeds

SNACK: A Protein Chocolate Smoothie and Carob Licorice Sticks

DINNER: Organic Spicy BBQ Corn Chips, Home made Fried Rice

DESSERT: Pineapple Juice with frozen Pineapple, Malibu and Ice

EXERCISE: A Run along the water, up a hill and along the beach...followed by an amazing swim.

I also think that I eat when I am bored, I switch off and unconsciously eat crap foods.
I will be determined to find helpful distractions to stop myself from binging out.
I can't wait to write tomorrows blog...it is all about Aspartame, I'm sure that will turn me off crap foods again!

Sleep tight, be grateful for clean, healthy and delicious foods :)
Love Love Love
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment