Saturday, February 26, 2011

Video Blog Day One



Today was about fulfilling cravings whilst drinking detoxing drinks like Lemon Water, Bentonite Clay Drink and Ginger Tea. Here is what I consumed today:

BREAKFAST: Detoxing Lemon Water and Almonds

LUNCH: Almonds, Walnuts, Dates, Carrot and Hummus

SNACK: Cheddar Cheese Grain Waves

DINNER: Chickpeas in an Onion Sauce with Rice

DESSERT: Salted, buttered popcorn, Starburst Loliies, Pineaple Lumps and KitKat

I noticed that after I had my binge at dessert, I felt SO SO SO full, bloated and really irritable. It put me in a bad mood actually, after the sugar high died, I was grumpy and not very good company.

Stay tuned for tomorrows blog about Detoxing the Day Aftert the Night Before...Yummy.

Love Love Love
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment