Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Three

Day Three. 11:40pm. Just got home from a night out.
I'm proud to say that I stuck to my Earth Food Diet  :)
I was the designated driver, and drank water.

I'm sorry that I can't make this blog a long one.
I'm incredibly tired.

I came up with a new recipe today...See below:




                                                          Sweet Potato Peanut Satay


BREAKFAST: Warm Lemon Water and a Choconana Smoothie

LUNCH:  'Chickpea Maehem' (Chickpeas, Lemon, Coconut Oil, Ginger, Coriander, Parsley, Basil, Agarve and Cabbage.) Grapes.

SNACK: Choconana Smoothie

DINNER: Sweet Potato Peanut Satay with Rice.
               (Sweet Potato, Spinach, Garlic, Ginger, Organic Peanut Butter, Chilli, Satay Powder{100% Natural Ingredients}, Coconut Oil, Rice)

DESSERT: None

EXERCISE: None



Another successful, chemical free day.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to put up my interview with Liana :)


Until then, goodnight and sweet dreams.
Be grateful.

Love Love Love
xoxoxox

1 comment: