Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Video Blog Day Twenty Five



Today was really hard for me.
I need to change my mind set, and stop feeling like I am missing out on anything.
This is a transition, and I hope that my journey helps you with yours.


Here is what I chose to put into my body today:

BREAKFAST: Coffee with Cows Milk, Toast with Hommus

LUNCH: Sandwich with Nutella and Chocolate Wafers

SNACK: Mentos

DINNER: Not burgers on Bread with sauce and baked veges

DESSERT: Pineapple juice and Malibu


In the past, this is what a typical day of meals looked like.
Usually I would binge alot more, however today after the amount of sugar I had, I felt soooo sick...I just can't eat that much anymore.


I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It will be hard but I'm working on changing my attitude...woohoo :)


See you in a couple of days!
Love Love Love
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment