Thursday, March 3, 2011

Video Blog Day Five


Okay, so I've been doing my research on Acidophilus and how else you can source it other than in dairy products.
I found out that what it actually is, is live cultures that are added to foods like yoghurt to maintain a healthy gut.
Other than in dairy products, you can find Acidophilus in capsules and in powder form.
I just found a YUMMY sounding vegan recipie for Vegan Young Cocnut Yoghurt with Acidophilus :)
I will post a blog with my attempt at making this yoghurt sooooon!

Here is what I nourished my body with today:

BREAKFAST: A Lemon and Bentonite Clay Water, Almonds, Walnuts and Dates

LUNCH: Peanuts, Pot set yoghurt with peanuts mixed in

SNACK: Organic Corn Chips (Corn, Oil and Salt) and Organice Hommus with no bad stuff!!!

DINNER: Salad, Bean and Herb Patties and Sweet Potato on the BBQ

DESSERT: Pineapple juice



I am still in the stage where I am craving non earthy foods and feel like I am missing out on something by avoiding eating them. Part of this transition is not only the body, but the mind. There will be alot of future blogs about changing my mindset.
Love Love Love
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment